Forex Expert Advisors

The Best Forex Expert Advisors – In One Place

Looking for a profitable expert advisor to automate the trading process for you? Do you want a reliable expert advisor to relieve you of the routine functions of continuous market monitoring? More importantly, are you looking to avoid the fear, greed, lack of confidence and inconsistency which characterizes most traders?

If so, you’ve come to the right place, because here you will find a collection of 40 of the best Forex Expert Advisors for Metatrader 4 (Mt4) which you can compare and select the best one for your needs.

Do you have a brilliant idea that you want to turn it into an automated trading system? You will also discover how to make your own custom expert advisor.

Feel free to write your own reviews and rate the expert advisors listed below.

Why Trade With Expert Advisors?
Why do 90% of forex traders lose?

Traders are humans and like all humans, we suffer from greed. Like all humans, in crucial moments (or market conditions) we lack confidence, we have fear of what might happen and most importantly, we are usually (90% of the time) – inconsistent.

Taking this into consideration, 90% of traders WILL LOSE MONEY IN FOREX. They will consistantly give away their money to the other 10%.

This, together with the illusion of becoming millionaires overnight trading some “guru’s” trading system from an ebook, is what keeps the Forex market a great business for Forex brokers and the so called guru’s.

If you really understand this, then you can actually MAKE MONEY IN FOREX…How?

The easiest way to do it is using a profitable expert advisor.

Forex Expert Advisor Software – The Benefits
Trading with a forex robot…
An Expert Advisor is a “robot”. Robots beat humans at chess and they beat humans at trading.

An EA robot will watch the market for you, placing trades under certain parameters (strategies), avoiding the fear, greed, lack of confidence and inconsistency which characterizes most traders.

The Expert Advisor has a plan. It sticks to it no matter what, no matter how ugly or uncertain the market looks. It has no greed and will be running 24 hours a day for you.

BookMark this page and choose the best Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor for you. If you don’t have the MetaTrader-4 platform already, you can download and install it Free at http://www.metaquotes.net

Shark EA 3.0 Expert Advisor – Review
For a human trader it´s impossible to watch 12 indicators, pivots, fibs and support and resistance levels on multiple time-frames and make a trading decision within half a second. Well, that’s exactly what the Shark EA does. The result, is a high performance automated trading system that executes on average 2 trades a day with a win ratio of 85%.
The Shark Expert Advisor is back-tested to 1999 and since 2007, it has also been forward-tested on a “LIVE” account. (Hint here: Don’t EVER buy an expert advisor without looking at how it performs LIVE – on a forward test).

This is a low risk EA (1-3% per trade) expert advisor, with low drawdown and is a proven performer in any market condition.

The results speak for themselves: The Actual P/L on Live Account is +656, 13% since January 2007.

And how is this for even more transparency…

Not only is this expert advisor forward tested but the guys at ForexEASystems are now allowing people to see a public account with 3rd party login. The Actual Profit/Loss since January 23, 2008: +37,50%. To receive the login data, send an email to the guys at ForexEASystems.

===> View a LIVE Forward Statement of Shark 3.0 Ultimate
===> View Test Results Since 1999 on 1% and 2% Risk Per Trade

continue…

This entry was posted in BuyForexSignals and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.